View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Planning & Zoning Commission
Tuesday, January 12, 2021 – 5:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be held electronically.
To participate in this meeting go to the following link:
dial (872)240-3412 and use access code 357-367-741.
Minutes: Approval of minutes from the December 8, 2020 meeting
Proposed Amendment to the Urban Renewal Plan and Expansion of the Urban Renewal Area
Amendments to the adopted Urban Renewal Plan including an expansion of the Consolidated Urban
Renewal Plan are being proposed. Specifically, the following:
• Identifying new urban renewal projects to be undertaken in the Consolidated Urban Renewal Area.
• Colorado Senior Lofts Low and Moderate Income Housing Development Project
• Grandview Senior Lofts Low and Moderate Income Housing Development Project
• Steamboat Apartments Low and Moderate Income Housing Development Project
• Adding property to the Consolidate Urban Renewal Area;
• Territory annexed into the City in February of 2020
• Updating the description of certain projects previously approved by the City Council in prior
amendments to the Plan;
• Small Business Forgivable Loan Program
• Hershey Building Redevelopment Project
State law dictates that the first step in enlarging the Consolidated Urban Renewal Area and amending
the Urban Renewal Plan is for the Planning and Zoning Commission review said proposed amendment
and make a recommendation to City Council on its conformity with the adopted Comprehensive Plan.