Request Forms

To request temporary closure of a street or the use of a city street or other public property for a special event, please contact the Finance Department at 563.264.1550 for the appropriate Use of City Property Request Form.

070120 Weed Park Shelter 002 (JPG)Requests for the use of city parks and park facilities are to be made to the Parks and Recreation Department by calling the Parks and Recreation office at 563.263.0241 or emailing Parks and Recreation staff will determine which forms you will need to fill out and submit to the City of Muscatine for approval.

 Available Forms: 

Use of City Property
Facility Special Request
Parade Permit