Use of City Property

To request temporary closure of a street or use of a city street or other public property for a special event, please contact the Finance Department at 563.264.1550 for the appropriate Use of city Property Request Form.

Requests for use of city parks and parks facilities are to be made to the Parks and Recreation Department at 563.263.0241.

Application Form